Sweetwater has helped it's clients by answering these frequently asked questions:
· How can I manage my cash flow so I can pay my bills, save for later and still enjoy life?
· How should I invest my 401K contributions?
· I’m getting a late start in saving for retirement – what should I do?
· Should I convert my IRA(s) to a Roth IRA?
· How much should I put away for retirement?
· How can I help my children/grandchildren pay for college?
· What are the best ways to save for retirement?
· What can I do about future health care costs?
· Should I buy a house or rent?
· What age can I afford to retire?
· What financial changes can I expect after getting Married/Divorced?
· How can my fiancé and I prepare for our wedding?
· What types of insurance do I need to safeguard my family?
· Is my portfolio diversified? What does that really mean?
· How do I evaluate my comfort level with the risks inherent in investments?
· Are my investments allocated appropriately for my age and risk tolerance?
· What documents do I need in place to protect my family and myself if I were to die or become incapacitated?
· What tax saving strategies are available to me?
· Am I taking advantage of all the benefits my employer has to offer?
· How will inflation impact my retirement goals?
· Should I refinance my home at today’s low rate? If so what should I look for?
· When should I rebalance my portfolio?
· Should I pay down my mortgage?
· Is an annuity a good way to guarantee income?
· What is long term care insurance, when, or should I consider buying some?